As you may know at Video Copilot we like to do things procedurally when possible like in the Shatterize and Disintegration tutorials. Recently I’ve been working on an all-new technique to procedurally carve words into a wall as the pieces crumble away using just After Effects and a few dust elements from our Action Essentials 2 product.
The results are getting better but the technique is quite interesting, first the wall begins to crack followed by pieces falling out of the words, then it is mixed with dust elements and particles.
This method is great for creating disaster movie fx too, I’m planning the tutorial so stay tuned!
View full post on Video Copilot Blog
Incoming search terms:
- 3ds max wall crumble
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups cheap first class airfares
- dust_falling_02 mov
- dust falling mov
- action essentials 2 free download mac
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups cheap air flights cheap business class flight
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups psp games
- Procedural Crumbling in AE
- dust falling 02 mov
- barbara ridu@an-neuss de
- edmund mtluhe@btcom de loc:US
- joachim erwnre@mudjaheddin de
- beate clsaap@brasei de loc:US